Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Unbelievable Update and Title Change

First of all, Brian and I want to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts for all the prayers!!! They must have worked because, you'll never guess what we found out... WE'RE PREGNANT!!! Praise the Lord! Our God is an AMAZING God! I took a home test on Thursday morning and then another on Friday morning. They both had faint lines so I called my doctor. She sent me for a blood test right away. It came back positive and so we did another one on Monday. The HCG (pregnancy hormone) level had over doubled over the weekend which is exactly what we wanted. When I talked to my dr again this morning she set up an ultrasound for next Thursday (July 24th) and then a short dr appointment to discuss the u/s. She also said she wanted me to go in for one more blood test on Monday. The dr is still pretty leery about all of this so that's why we're having an ultrasound done a little early. Since I have problems with my tubes, she wants to make sure there is a gestational sac in my uterus before she releases me to an OB. It is kind of nerve racking but I know that God's will is perfect!

Please pray for us this week especially as it is so hard to play the waiting game. Thanks again for all the prayers, we really appreciate it!!!

2 comments:

alaskahannah said...

Thanks be to God- the Creator and Giver of life! I am so happy and excited for you and Brian!

Ice-Family said...

WOW!!! Praise be to our God who still is in the miracle buisness!!! I hadn't checked your blog in a week I guess (sorry) and then I checked it today and was shocked!! God is so great!! I 'll be praying that the ultrasound and everything goes well and turns out good!! So happy for you!!