Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Results

The lab FINALLY called... my levels we way up where they're supposed to be. YAY! Praise the Lord!!! Now I just have to for the ultrasound on Thursday. I'm really looking forward to that.

Just FYI... I won't be posting an update until at least Sunday. We are camping out Wednesday night after church two hours from here and then we're driving to Anchorage for my appointment early Thursday morning and then driving back to our camp site Thursday night where we'll stay until Saturday night. I'm really looking forward to getting away for a couple days. Normally we only get to go for one night but this time we're going for three nights!!!! I love camping and fishing and LOVE LOVE LOVE to be away from work!!! Hopefully, I'll remember to take my camera and I can post pictures when we get back.

2 comments:

alaskahannah said...

Thanks for calling me! I hope we get to camp together at least one night!! Can't wait to see the ultrasound pics!

Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I was so happy today to hear that you numbers are still going up - you'll definately have to post US pics! He / She will look like a little penut! :) Can't wait to see you on Wednesday!