Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

The first Ultrasound

We went to our ultrasound on Thursday and this is what we saw...


PRAISE THE LORD!!! That is the gestational sac in my uterus!!!! We are so excited. I thought I was around 6 weeks before we went in but at the appointment the baby was measuring at 4 weeks 5 days. We go for another ultrasound in about two weeks so we can hear the heartbeat. I'm not really sure, but I think Brian might be even more excited than I am.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY, YAY, YAY, and YAY!!! Such GREAT NEWS!! You are still in my prayers.

Ice-Family said...

Praise the Lord for the good news!! I will continue to pray for you and this little miracle!!

alaskahannah said...

We are so happy for you, Becky and Brian!!! I praise the Lord for the miracle He has given you!

Casey said...

Congratulations and praise the Lord. we will be praying for you and this little one!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! I've been thinking about you all week - so glad to hear the good news!

You'll have to come by soon - he's already changing! :)

Brad and Rachel said...

I am so excited for you both...make that for all three of you!
You are always in my prayers. Love you --R

thegapstander said...

I am so excited for you Becky. (And you to Brian.) Derek and I will continue to pray for you as this little one continues to develop and grow. Laura