Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Good News!

I called my dr in Anchorage yesterday afternoon to see if she had heard of any of the clinics/doctors we were looking at. She hadn't heard of the one in Houston (I wasn't completely sold on that clinic anyway) and she had previously worked with the dr in Seattle and said he was a good dr. Then when I told her about the clinic in California she said she hadn't ever heard of it before, but then she asked who the dr was at the clinic. When I told her his name, she about flipped out. She was so excited!!! She said he is definitely one of the best drs in the field. This made me feel a LOT better about picking this clinic. Brian and I have been praying over which clinic to use for a while now and I feel like God has really given us a peace with this one. So, today I will set up our consultation appointment and we'll have the ball rolling. I can't believe we're actually getting starting with our IVF.

No comments: