Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Update

I had my dr appointment yesterday and it went well, he said I was at 3 cm. I had been at 2 cm for the past two weeks so I was glad there was a change. He also stretched my membranes and said that should help the baby come soon. We'll see... I had a few contractions on Wednesday and couple more last night but nothing significant yet. I have Jamey (my brother-in-law) ready to update here and on my facebook as soon as we head to the hospital and then again when the baby has arrived.

2 comments:

Ice-Family said...

So excited for you and the very soon birth of this sweet blessing!! Can't wait to hear the news of the baby's arrival!!

Betsy said...

I keep checking for your big announcement! Praying for a smooth delivery and healthy baby & mama!