Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

41 weeks!

We have an appointment in the morning at 10:15 and I'm so excited. We're finally going to meet our baby boy! I can't wait to hold this precious miracle in my arms and thank God for him!!! Tonight I started thinking about how "real" everything is now and I starting crying thinking about how good God is!!! This time last year was really tough on me and I'm thankful to be so close to holding a baby of my own. I know the wait will all be worth it very soon.

I will post, or have someone else post for me, when we're actually in the hospital and then again after he's born.

1 comment:

Rebecca Smith said...

Best of luck to you both Becky! Your family is in our thoughts and prayers and I just couldn't be happier for you!!!