Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

No News is...

No news :)

We went in on Friday morning, they dr wanted to do a non-stress test and an ultra sound and then they gave me medication to induce labor. They monitored me for two hours after I had the medicine and then sent us home. We had to be back around 7 that evening for the second dose of induction medicine. Turns out, the nurses have change over at 7pm, so we didn't see anyone until 7:30. Then there were two ER calls the dr had to attend to before he got to us. So at 9 pm we got the second dose of medicine. They monitored me for two more hours. I was having contractions but they were pretty light and not patterned so they sent us home. The dr thought that we'd be back before morning but I didn't have but just two or three contractions during the night.

Saturday, we hung out at Brian's parents house most of the day and I was having pretty good contractions but they were still not patterned and they weren't getting any stronger. So far today, I've have TWO contractions. So, we are at home relaxing and trying to keep my mind off of how over due I am.

We are planning to go back to the clinic in the morning and seeing what the dr is planning to try next. Hopefully we'll have some good news soon. Thank you for your continued prayers.

3 comments:

Taryn and Danielle said...

Praying for you Becky!! I keep checking your FB page and your blog waiting for the news!! I know the waiting is LONG and SO hard...it will be SO worth it in the end though :) I'm sure it's hard to think about that now though when you just want to have your precious baby boy :) Hope all goes well!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you Becky, hoping you are holding your precious son in your arms soon

Anonymous said...

SuzanneinAustralia HP