Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

New Belly Picture

I don't have much to report other than the fact that I only have TWO months to go!!! I finally remembered to have Brian take a belly picture last night but they just were not coming out right. So, I decided to try to take one of myself this morning. Believe it or not, this is the best picture including the ones from last night.

So, there you have it... my ever growing belly! I get really excited thinking about holding my sweet baby boy in just a couple months. I still freak out (a lot) thinking about all the things we have to get done before his arrival but Brian is so good at calming me down and talking some sense into me. He is so good to me... I think that's why I married him :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So when am I going to see that belly in person? :)

Anonymous said...

"hi, there, Jonathan..it's me Auntie Fobie!! " :D Becky you're so cute as a mommy! :)

Ice-Family said...

Again, your belly looks cute but it would have been nice to have a head shot of you with the belly!! :) Praise the Lord that things are going so smoothly in your pregnancy!! You will be a wonderful Mommy!!!