Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

50 Days!!!

50 days!!! 50 days!!! I know I keep say this but... I can't believe it! People told me three weeks ago that the last 10 weeks drag by and it feels like it takes forever... blah blah blah! I feel like this whole pregnancy has flown by so fast. It feels like just a couple weeks ago I was telling people that we were pregnant and now we only have 7 weeks to go! I'm sure the closer I get to the due date and the more uncomfortable I get, the slower it will go for me but as for now (most days anyway) I feel like it's all a whirl wind.

Last weekend we went to Anchorage and came home with so much stuff!!! It is all still in boxes around our house but hopefully will be set up and in place by the end of this weekend. If the baby's room is done or at least to the point where it is presentable, I'll try to get some pictures to post.

Last night we had our second childbirth class and I am really enjoying it. It is nice to have some form of education as to what to expect. I've been reading a lot but for me, it is really nice to hear someone talk about it. Last night was particularly fun because Brian got to wear the empathy belly. That was hilarious!!! I wish I had taken my camera, but I didn't so you'll just have to use your imaginations.

I sure can't wait to meet our son!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! 50 days! I can't believe you are so close! Glad it has flown by for you so far. Hopefully, the last 7 weeks will do the same. :)