Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

My Kitties

Moo and Midnight are such sweets cats! They have been our babies for the last three years and they really don't understand what is about to happen to their peaceful little world! I just had to share these pictures...

Since they were kittens they've liked to sleep on the heater. They used to be able to fit on the top together, now... not so much. I guess Moo thought is was her turn on the heater:)

Moo is not usually the cuddle bug you'll find on Brian's lap but yesterday she apparently needed some "daddy time"

Watching the football game on Sunday afternoon.Midnight, who is normally sitting with Brian, was pouting I think...

2 comments:

Casey said...

Cute Cats.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Casey. :)