Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Update

We went for our first real OB check up yesterday and it went well. There isn't too much to report... the dr said everything seemed to be fine. She tried to find the heartbeat with the doppler but she couldn't - I was a little worried at first but she said its still a little early (we're only at 11 weeks today) to hear it with the doppler. I think I would be more worried if we haven't already heard the heartbeat at the last ultrasound.

In other news, Brian leaves to go moose hunting on Sunday afternoon or Monday morning. He hasn't decided yet but hopefully this year will be as successful as the last few years. Here is a picture of the moose he shot last year


It really doesn't matter who gets to actually shoot the moose, we just need the meat for the freezer. I LOVE to process moose meat, well, I enjoy the wrapping part. I'm really hoping I'll still enjoy it this year with my ultra sensitive senses... I guess it's a good thing they don't hunt chickens :)

2 comments:

alaskahannah said...

Ryan bought a new gun, so I told him maybe it was his turn to shoot a moose. I wouldn't worry about not hearing the baby's heartbeat with the doppler- especially since you already heard it on the ultrasound. Several of my kiddos weren't cooperative with the doppler in the early weeks of pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! How many pounds is that moose?