Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Movin' on up....

I had another ultrasound today... I'm hoping this problem will go away and not come back!!!! It was really neat to see the baby again, moving and wiggling all over. My mom and my grandma were able to come with me and neither of them had ever seen and ultrasound before, so that was pretty fun to watch. I think they were both pretty excited about it. Also, they recorded the entire ultrasound on a video so Brian will be able to watch it when he gets home!

Well, for those of you who have been keeping up with my ticker at the top of the page (I know I'm a bit obsessive), you'll see that it has changed! As of today, the baby is measuring at 14 weeks, which makes my due date March 19th!!!!! That is much closer to where I originally thought I should have been according to my cycle dates. I would have left it the same if it were only off by a day or two but this is a whole 9 days! I will try to post the picture from the ultrasound later.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Woo Hoo! Nine days closer! That's a big deal when you get to that point! :)

Glad that you're still doing okay and that your mom and grandma were able to see the ultrasound - that's my favorite part!

Love ya!

alaskahannah said...

So glad that little one is doing well! Yipee for the closer due date!!!

Brad and Rachel said...

I'm so glad that Mom and Gma got to go with you -- Carolyn told me yesterday that "Grandma was pumped!!" I really do hope and pray that everything clears up for you. I know there are a lot of people praying for you and this baby. I added you to our church prayer list...so if you go to church with us while you're here, there may be people asking you how everything is going...they've all asked about regularly since I told them you were pregnant.
I love you -- I'll see you next month!! I can't wait!