Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

6 weeks 6 days

PRAISE THE LORD!!! We had another ultrasound this morning and it was GREAT!!!! We got to see the little heart beating like crazy and we even got to listen to that precious sound for a few minutes. What an amazing blessing from God!! I will get the u/s picture scanned in tonight or tomorrow so you can all see our baby!!!!


The thing that you might think is the head, isn't - it's the yolk sac. You can barely see a tiny little arm bud on the bottom if you look very closely!

7 comments:

Ice-Family said...

Becky, I'm so overwhelmed by the thought of how awesome God has been in changing your path from what you thought would be the IVF route right now to the "we're having a baby" route!!! God is so awesome and so good!!! What a true miracle you have inside!!! So glad you were able to hear the heart beat and see the little bean!! :)

alaskahannah said...

I am just so excited for you and Brian! God is so good! I just love how your dr so flippantly said that it would be a miracle if you got pregnant, and God gave you a miracle!!

Anonymous said...

this is so wonderful!! I love following pregnancy stories and yours is so amazing already. Praying for you guys!

Betsy said...

What a sweet little creation you have! It's a joy to follow your adventure into parenthood. God is so good!

Brad and Rachel said...

I wanted to leave a really meaningful comment, but I just don't have the words.
I love you both - no, sorry - I love you all

Michelle said...

I've been waiting for this post - congrats! I'm beyond happy for you...

thegapstander said...

Is it not the most amazing thing the first time you hear your babies heart beating?!? I am so excited for both of you.

Laura