Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

We're Home!

Vacation was great! The weather was SO WONDERFUL!!! I didn't take many pictures but my parents both took a lot so I will get some from them to post. My sister had a baby shower for me and it was really nice. I will post some pictures from that too. We have another dr appointment on Thursday and then we will schedule our ultrasound (the big one!). I'm hoping we'll be able to have it next Monday afternoon, but we'll see.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So excited you're home! I CANNOT believe you're already half-way to baby! It goes SO much faster when it's someone else that's pregnant! :) Can't wait to find out what you're having! (I'm hoping for a boy so Kyle will have a buddy! :)) But a little Cami would be fun too!

We'll have to do lunch sometime soon! Love ya!

Ice-Family said...

Becky, just happened to check your blog b/c you put a new post and saw your ticker was at 20 weeks!!! Wow! Can't believe you're that far already! Hope you're feeling well and things are going well for you! ~dayna

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Becky. I can't believe you are at 20 weeks already! Glad you had a good vacation.